Skip to main content

Archive - Feb 16, 2013

Date

Fire at Saundra's Furniture

February 16, 2013

Shock seized the Colville community earlier this evening when a fire broke out at Saundra's Furniture on Main Street. The Colville Fire Department received the call sometime after 8 p.m. and arrived to find the building engulfed in flames. Curious onlookers crowded sidewalks across the street until law enforcement told people to stand back.

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

Tough Royal next in quarterfinals Colville High head coach Randy Cornwell has said more than once...
Panthers struggle past Touchet Once again, the Cusick Panthers were involved in a 1B- 8-man playoff...
Cusick—again in Spokane Friday Quarterback Aaron Fritts and the twins—seniors Alex and Angelo...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes