Skip to main content

Archive - Feb 16, 2013

Date

Fire at Saundra's Furniture

February 16, 2013

Shock seized the Colville community earlier this evening when a fire broke out at Saundra's Furniture on Main Street. The Colville Fire Department received the call sometime after 8 p.m. and arrived to find the building engulfed in flames. Curious onlookers crowded sidewalks across the street until law enforcement told people to stand back.

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

Indians after District ‘2’ seed There is a big difference between being a one or two seed to the...
District berth on the line Kettle Falls (8-9, 4-8) is in the thick of the race for one of four...
CHS downs weak ML Rankings mean nothing at this juncture of the high school wrestling season. In...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes