Skip to main content

Archive - Feb 17, 2013

Date

Fire at Saundra's Furniture

February 17, 2013

Shock seized the Colville community earlier this evening when a fire broke out at Saundra's Furniture on Main Street. The Colville Fire Department received the call sometime after 8 p.m. and arrived to find the building engulfed in flames. Curious onlookers crowded sidewalks across the street until law enforcement told people to stand back.

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

It’s time to go hunting. Yesterday, Tuesday, Sept. 1, was a big day for hunters. The migratory...
Big group of starters are back With most of their starters back from last season, the Chewelah...
NEA champion has reloaded Colville High lost 18 seniors off arguably the best football team in...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes