Skip to main content

Archive - Feb 17, 2013

Date

Fire at Saundra's Furniture

February 17, 2013

Shock seized the Colville community earlier this evening when a fire broke out at Saundra's Furniture on Main Street. The Colville Fire Department received the call sometime after 8 p.m. and arrived to find the building engulfed in flames. Curious onlookers crowded sidewalks across the street until law enforcement told people to stand back.

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

Cougars win four straight The Jenkins High softball team may be getting hot at just the right time...
Indians hold off Lakeside A quick, aggressive Colville High soccer team moved into first place in...
JHS pummeled by Lakeside The Jenkins High softball team got back into action after Spring Break and...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes