Skip to main content

Archive - Feb 17, 2013

Date

Fire at Saundra's Furniture

February 17, 2013

Shock seized the Colville community earlier this evening when a fire broke out at Saundra's Furniture on Main Street. The Colville Fire Department received the call sometime after 8 p.m. and arrived to find the building engulfed in flames. Curious onlookers crowded sidewalks across the street until law enforcement told people to stand back.

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

The Opie-Coxie benefit scramble golf tournament at Dominion Meadows Golf Course will be held on...
One of the top one-day events in Northeast Washington every summer will unfold on Saturday morning...
Walleye fishermen braved some inclement, wet weather for the 2014 Governor’s Cup Walleye Tournament...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes