Skip to main content

Archive - Feb 16, 2013 - News Article

Date

Fire at Saundra's Furniture

February 16, 2013

Shock seized the Colville community earlier this evening when a fire broke out at Saundra's Furniture on Main Street. The Colville Fire Department received the call sometime after 8 p.m. and arrived to find the building engulfed in flames. Curious onlookers crowded sidewalks across the street until law enforcement told people to stand back.

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

Regional at Mt. Spokane Second-ranked Republic High (23-0) built an early lead and coasted late in...
Indians will play Zillah After absorbing a drubbing at the hands of third-ranked Lakeside in the...
Freeman wins title Colville High crowned three champions and advanced five wrestlers to the finals...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes