Skip to main content

Archive - Feb 17, 2013 - News Article

Date

Fire at Saundra's Furniture

February 17, 2013

Shock seized the Colville community earlier this evening when a fire broke out at Saundra's Furniture on Main Street. The Colville Fire Department received the call sometime after 8 p.m. and arrived to find the building engulfed in flames. Curious onlookers crowded sidewalks across the street until law enforcement told people to stand back.

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

Indians hold off Lakeside A quick, aggressive Colville High soccer team moved into first place in...
JHS pummeled by Lakeside The Jenkins High softball team got back into action after Spring Break and...
Bulldogs go 1-3 during the week Heading down the homestretch in the Northeast 2B baseball race,...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes