Skip to main content

House Fire Colville 8/23/2011

House Fire 8/23/2011

This picture is of my neighbors house fire that occured on 8/23/2011 at Mobile Ranch Park in Colville, Wa. Thanks to the efforts of the Colville Fire Department, our home was safe. Only sustained a broken window, melted phone box, and cracked glass on our Avista meter! Thank you so much to the CFD!

0

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

Clarkston make-up on Thursday Colville High continues unbeaten this spring. The Indians of coach...
Artzis leads Colville High Gonzaga Prep easily captured the Colville Invitational Golf Tournament...
Justin Collier will lead Bulldogs BY CHRIS COWBROUGH S-E Sports Editor Kettle Falls High (1-1, 2-1...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes