Skip to main content

House Fire Colville 8/23/2011

House Fire 8/23/2011

This picture is of my neighbors house fire that occured on 8/23/2011 at Mobile Ranch Park in Colville, Wa. Thanks to the efforts of the Colville Fire Department, our home was safe. Only sustained a broken window, melted phone box, and cracked glass on our Avista meter! Thank you so much to the CFD!

0

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

A federal judge deflated "Deflategate" Thursday, erasing New England quarterback Tom Brady's four-...
It’s time to go hunting. Yesterday, Tuesday, Sept. 1, was a big day for hunters. The migratory...
Big group of starters are back With most of their starters back from last season, the Chewelah...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes