Skip to main content

House Fire Colville 8/23/2011

House Fire 8/23/2011

This picture is of my neighbors house fire that occured on 8/23/2011 at Mobile Ranch Park in Colville, Wa. Thanks to the efforts of the Colville Fire Department, our home was safe. Only sustained a broken window, melted phone box, and cracked glass on our Avista meter! Thank you so much to the CFD!

0

Connect to Statesman Examiner


Connect with us on Facebook
Connect with us on Twitter

The Opie-Coxie benefit scramble golf tournament at Dominion Meadows Golf Course will be held on...
One of the top one-day events in Northeast Washington every summer will unfold on Saturday morning...
Walleye fishermen braved some inclement, wet weather for the 2014 Governor’s Cup Walleye Tournament...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes