1. All the items on this website (including, without limitation, the texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to the Statesman Examiner its licensors or third parties acting as content providers. Except when clearly stated, all rights on the items of this website are strictly reserved by their respective owners.
2. The Statesman Examiner, grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and display on your computer or other electronic access device the items of this website, for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or participate in the distribution or sale of, create derivative works from, translate, download, grant under license or in any other way exploit, any item offered on this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Statesman Examiner.
Furthermore, you agree not to interfere with or circumvent the normal operation of the website by caching, framing or deep-linking its items or by using similar means, without the prior written consent the Statesman Examiner.
You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to catalogue, summarize, monitor or copy this website or its items for any purpose without the prior written consent of the Statesman Examiner.
3. The trademarks and logos used or posted on this website are trademarks and logos owned by the Statesman Examiner or by third parties. Nothing on this website may be interpreted in such a way as to allow, directly or indirectly, the use of such trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of their owner.
4. You expressly understand and agree that: (i) your use of this website is at your sole risk; and ii) the items of this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Statesman Examiner expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, absence of error, precision, timeliness and non-infringement.
5. You expressly understand and agree that the Statesman Examiner shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to the Statesman Examiner damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other losses (even if the Statesman Examiner has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use this website; (ii) the use of the items provided on this website; or (iii) any other matter relating to this website.
6. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws in force in the State of Washington, and the federal laws of The United States applicable therein, without reference to any conflict of laws principles.